Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's All About Me!

So, who am I?

My name is Ashley, and I still use a paper agenda. It's pink.
I love accessorizing.
If I'm not multitasking or overwhelmed, I'm probably bored or frustrated.
I don't believe I'm given enough opportunities to wear dresses.
I may seem all over the place, but I know exactly what I' m doing and what I want.

Now that you know the essentials...
I am an art student at the School of the Museum School of Fine Arts, Boston. I'm anticipating a BFA in 2010, with a minor in Entrepreneurial Leadership from Tufts University. I feel as though this blog would be a great supplement to my etsy, linked in, and facebook profile pages to better understand me as an artist, and what my intentions are with my work.

I've also had a pretty great last few years, and I think if I can walk you through via documentation, you can better understand where I'm coming from, and where I'm going.

I'm an artist, so naturally I have about 40 new project ideas bouncing around my head at the same time. This blog will also be a valuable tool to bounce off new ideas - I'm the kind of person that has a bazillion great ideas, and wants to do them all at once, all the time. What I've learned about myself is to leave it alone, further think about it and flesh it out, then if I'm still excited about it in a few days, get started.

If I haven't lost you yet, good for you. Keep reading, it gets better.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin