Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Affordable Wedding Calligraphy

I recently completed a custom calligraphy job for a woman named Nina, the owner of an gorgeous and adorable photography blog. Her envelopes called for a custom ink color, as her invitation font was a shade above a deep navy, but not quite royal blue. I mixed a color and used a medium quill pen to deliver these results.

She was also kind enough to take photographs of my work and sent them to me. I just love how she used all those multi-colored stamps on the envelopes - a great idea to make wedding invitations unique (and I must say, definitely "her"!) You can read the full blog post here and check out some more amazing images!


Now I am coming up on the next wedding season - that is, invitations going out for fall weddings. Although, I haven't really had a huge "break" in-between: there's always place cards to do!

Getting married or know someone who is? I specialize in inexpensive wedding calligraphy, Boston. I do rush jobs, custom color mixing, different font thinness / sizes, all with quick 2-3 week turnaround.

For more info, check out my Wedding Calligraphy Services page, or shoot me an email. I've also got a shop on Wedding Wire, and of course, have a few listings of Calligraphy for Wedding Envelopes on Etsy.  I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to make your wedding special :)

3 comments:

  1. hurray! i really loved working with you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!

    Lauren
    Lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the images Nina!!

    And thank you Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

Share and Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin