Monday, May 16, 2011

Bridal Shower Gift: Dinner Napkins with Embroidered Initials

I just recently returned from a quick trip to Florida, where - as Maid of Honor - I attended my best friend's Bridal Shower that was being thrown by a close family friend. She's having a destination wedding, so things like showers and Bachelorette parties are hard to put together. Don't worry: the Bachelorette party happened and it was good.
Embroidered Napkins, Dock This Way
I wanted to give a gift for the shower. Nothing too crazy, because finances are tight, but something just to show that I care about her and that hopefully convey that I put some thought into it. While doing calligraphy on her wedding invitations, the invites were green and orange in color - green is the Bride's favorite color, and orange is her fiance's.


So I found these beautiful orange dinner napkins that absolutely screamed her name. Because my mother and I have owned an embroidery business going on 5 years now, now Dock This Way located in Hingham, I designed an "H" that I thought she would like, then matched her invitation colors as best I could to get the final result. These make a great wedding gift if you are struggling for ideas or want to do something personal!

We've worked with clients all over the country, so if you are in need of some custom embroidery services like monogrammed napkins, contact me today to get started on your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin