Friday, May 21, 2010

Do you know YELP?

I recently checked YELP out because I read a blog post about it. And then looked up a place that treated me SO BADLY that I had to trash it. Yeah, I know - real mature. But it was in all honestly, totally that bad. I remember wanting to call the manager or something that day.

So it is a great website to review business locations, and is very helpful to research places before you go there or participate. For example, I reviewed The Paper Source in Harvard Square, because it has the most awful customer service I have ever experienced. The people who work there, for some reason, are very high-and-mighty: and no one deserves to be treated like that.


I also looked up Boston Sports Clubs, because I was debating joining a gym. The one a few blocks away from my place had really great reviews, so I checked out their website and found that they were having a student special. I was put in contact with someone there, and he was great about answering my questions and helping me sign up. So I'm now a member!

You can find my calligraphy page under Ash Tree Calligraphy, and also all my handmade jewelry is now in a retail location, 6 In the Shipyard.

So it's definitely worth checking out - especially to see if your business is being reviewed. It's also fun to review/read up on restaurants to visit. Sign up and friend me! :D

And don't forget those glamorous reviews of my businesses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin