Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ash Tree Mentioned in Parent's Newsletter!

Okay, I'm no Master of the Universe. (For those who don't know, my reference to Tufts students.) I know that. What I do know, is that I have something different to offer and am willing to work like hell to accomplish what I need to.

So, I was interviewed a few months back for this Tufts parent's newsletter - sure, it was but a simple paragraph at the end of the article, but still! It's great!

Look what they wrote!! Lookit!! Ahh!!

"For Ashley Osgood, also a Museum student minoring in ELS, her classes have taught her how to market her own jewelry and products made from recycled materials. 'I have also been able to more accurately break down my expenses and profits. The classes have provided me with a formula (if there really is any) of how to structure a successful business. You can never do enough research and there's no substitute for passion,' she says."

Eeek!! Happy.

You can also read the full article as a PDF here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations! Recognition for hard work is always so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Share and Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin