Thursday, January 21, 2010

Featured Etsy Seller: monamiga

format="true" name="heading 5"> I posted an alchemy request a month ago requesting a creative care package for my deployed soldier. Since then, I've had the pleasure of communicating with this great seller and her shop, Ami of monamiga.


What I really love about monamiga is the attention to sustainability. I always look for new ways to recycle items, and eventually monamiga hopes to only provide products that are made from repurposed materials! As an earthy person, she loves hiking and attempts to impart serenity with her products, in addition this motivates her to continue aspiring to her eventual sustainable goal.

Her favorite shop on etsy is Bloom Studios, (http://www.etsy.com/shop/bloomstudios, super pretty rings, check them out!) and she loves how the gold is recycled, and the stones are natural.

Ami admits that she struggles with promotion - hopefully this blog post will push in the right direction ;) - but she has an etsy slot and sometimes visits the chats on etsy. She's lucky enough to have direct traffic, which is okay with her for now as she is still refining her product.

ALSO: MENTION THIS BLOG POST AND GET 20% OFF ANYTHING IN AMI'S SHOP! TALK ABOUT A GREAT WAY TO RELAX!

Here's my favorite product, a foot soak, $8.00 that she was generous enough to donate to my soldier.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. ignore the first part. blogger got all weird on me. Enjoy! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Share and Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin