Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Got lost in the blogosphere...

Hey readers,

Sorry about totally peacing out over the last couple days! I finished my internship, and was like, oh! I have sooo much time to get ready for Italy!...yeah, not even close. I've been changing bank accounts, securing financial aid, and trying to fathom packing 2 suitcases for 5 months. I know, omigod.

I'm officially down to 6 days before departure to Florence. I wanted to amp up my blog to be about my experiences abroad; I've left inventory at home in the case of sales, which I anticipate as we get closer to the holidays. But I'm back in action, and check back tomorrow for the featured follower!!

I hope everyone has been having a happy August :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin